måndag 13 juli 2009

Shift colour

So my summer vacation is over for this year.

I´ve been around the block and back again: Eaten alot of strawberries, zipped on a few beers too many, slept alot and fallen madly in love with the greatest woman on the face of the earth!!

...very not Nanuh´ish actually since most of the songs on "Scars" are about the exact opposite (being lost, not eating, not sleeping...and not feeling anything at all).

Reg. Nanuh...I´ve recorded vocals and finished four songs:

"Scars", "A modest shark that fits", the intro "A spoon full of sugar" and a new song called "Lule" - Lule will probably replace the song "These shadows" on the Scars-album but WILl return on the next album!

Oh and since I tried to post some lyrics earlier...well, I might just well continue on that streak of passion:

---

Lule

Verse:

I, have fallen hard for you
And I, want to focus on the new

I, pull down the moon for you
And I´d, walk a thousand miles to get you

Chorus:

Don´t let the colours fade
In to the grey, in to the grave and in to the shallow

Don´t let the colours fade
In to the grey, in to the grave and in to the shallow

Verse 2:

I do want to spend my days with you

My days, with you
Days with you...

Chorus:

Don´t let the colours fade
In to the grey, in to the grave and in to the shallow

Don´t let the colours fade
In to the grey, in to the grave and in to the shallow

---

Damn, every lyric I write looks veeery corny in writing. Well well, sorry about that:) I´ll try to be less skin-deep on the next album.

On the other hand, the song Scars is perhaps a more heavy stone to lift:

Scars

I, never wanted this to end this way
(But) never wanted it to last
I never think of this inside

I don´t know anything about this life
Don´t know anything at all

These allied thoughts, lingers in solitude
I´m covered in scars, don´t try to fill me in
Because I don´t want you

---

Uhm, no. Still shallow:) Hah, well well...back to work and home to the studio.



Deadlines are ment to be...fucked up.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar